3 BR/2 BA Brick Home w/Basement on 40.9 +/- Acres in Berkeley Springs, WV From the Estate of Helen M. Dodson: Well built and move-in ready 3 BR/2 BA brick ranch style home on 40.981 +/- acres Centrally located w/in minutes of the VA, MD & PA state lines and it adjoins the 6,000 acre Cacapon State Park!!
From the Estate of Helen M. Dodson: Working in conjunction with nichollsauction.com, we have been contracted by the heirs to market and sell this well built brick home on 40+ acres in Berkeley Springs. This property will make a wonderful family compound with plenty of land to enjoy!! Bid and make it yours!!
- 3 BR/2 BA brick ranch style home on 40.981 +/- acres
- Home has 1,426 +/- sf finished above grade and 1,426 +/- sf. unfinished basement
- Home features kitchen w/bar & oak cabinets (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, attic and full unfinished basement
- Attached 2 car garage (576 +/- sf.); asphalt driveway
- Covered front porch and rear concrete patio
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Cooled by heat pump; heated by heat pump & electric
- This property boasts a wonderful location adjoining the 6,000 acre Cacapon State Park and a Robert Trent Jones golf course. It is also located in close proximity to Coolfont which is currently under renovation and opening very soon. In addition, the famous Berkeley Springs mineral baths are located nearby.
- Tax Map: 06-8-00040009; Deed Book: 155/605; Sir Johns Valley PCL 8 40.981 AC; home was built in 1996
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/16/19, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tours: Saturdays, July 6 & 13 from 1pm-2pm. Please contact Jay Lawyer for more information or a private preview (304-671-9000).
Want to participate in our auction but can't attend? Bid online or download our app to bid and receive notifications about all of our auctions!
If you want to listen to the auction live, just dial 540-613-1044 at the start of the auction. (Please be sure to mute your phone when you call.)
For an optimized streaming experience on desktop, please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
To bid online, please click here. You will be registering and bidding with Nicholls Auction Marketing Group. https://www.nichollsauction.com/auctions/detail/3-br-2-ba-brick-home-w-basement-on-40.9-acres-in-berkeley-sp-bw39332
TERMS: RESERVE AUCTION~ $5,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30 days. Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to J Lawyer Auction Services, LLC. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc.
Pre-approved no later than 5 pm on 10/23/2019. Broker participation encouraged. Pre-auction offers considered.
Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. This Real Estate Auction is in association with Kesecker Realty Inc-Michael Pearse Broker