Historic and Newly Renovated Movie Theater LIVE ON SITE Auction!
Star Theater! Berkeley Springs WV
LIVE Onsite Reserve Auction
- Newly renovated and historic movie theater! A community staple serving the tri-state area for nearly 100 years!
- Recently renovated and actively operating.
- This business is turn-key ready with a established customer base and extensive online advertising presence.
- In addition to offering cinema viewing of current motion pictures, the venue is great for concerts, plays, comedy tours or meetings and seats up to 260 people!
- 7.5% buyers premium applies.
: Friday October 30th at Noon.
49 N Washington Street Berkeley Springs WV.
Only registered bidders with a bank approval letter will be permitted into the live auction due to Covid-19. Mobil bidding available for pre-registered bidders. Open House Date:
Saturday October 10th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Door Prizes! Snacks and Drinks! 49 N Washington Street Berkeley Springs WV.
For additional information, contact Jay Lawyer at 304-671-9000
TERMS: $5,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days. Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to J Lawyer Auction Services, LLC. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved no later than one day prior to auction close.
Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. This Real Estate Auction is in association with Ryan Rebant, Broker.