From the Estate of Helen M. Dodson: Online Only Auction of a beautiful, well built brick home on 40+ acres in Berkeley Springs WV!. This property will make a beautiful home with plenty of land to enjoy!!
- 3 BR/2 BA brick ranch style home on 40.981 +/- acres
- Home has 1,426 +/- sf finished above grade and 1,426 +/- sf. unfinished basement
- Home features kitchen w/bar & oak cabinets (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, attic and full unfinished basement
- Attached 2 car garage (576 +/- sf.); asphalt driveway
- Covered front porch and rear concrete patio
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Cooled by heat pump; heated by heat pump & electric
- This property boasts a wonderful location adjoining the 6,000 acre Cacapon State Park and a Robert Trent Jones golf course. It is also located in close proximity to Coolfont which is currently under renovation and opening very soon. In addition, the famous Berkeley Springs mineral baths are located nearby.
- Tax Map: 06-8-00040009; Deed Book: 155/605; Sir Johns Valley PCL 8 40.981 AC; home was built in 1996
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
- No Buyers Premium!
- Pre auction offers considered over $200,000 and must be submitted before bids have been placed.
Open House: Monday October 14th from Noon to 1:00 PM and Saturday October 19th from Noon to 1:00 PM.
TERMS: RESERVE AUCTION~ $5,000 deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30 days. Deposit must be in the form of a cashier's check/certified check (from a US bank) made payable to J Lawyer Auction Services, LLC. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc.
Pre-approved no later than 5 pm on 10/23/2019. Broker participation encouraged. Pre-auction offers considered.
Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. This Real Estate Auction is in association with Kesecker Realty Inc-Michael Pearse Broker